NEWS RELEASE: Early Voting Starts Monday, July 30
July 27, 2012
For more information contact:
Cyndi Young, Education Coordinator
Supervisor of Elections Office ~ (239) 252-8450
Collier County, FL– Early Voting for the August 14th Primary Election starts at 10 a.m. on Monday, July 30th and ends at 6 p.m. on Saturday, August 11th. Any registered Collier County voter ready to cast their ballot early may do so at any one of the seven Early Voting locations. Early Voting is offered Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the following locations:
- Everglades City Hall – 102 Copeland Avenue N
- Naples City Hall - 735 8th Street South
- Supervisor of Elections Office – Government Complex, 3295 Tamiami Trail East
- Golden Gate Library – 2432 Lucerne Road
- Immokalee Library – 417 North First Street
- Library Headquarters – 2385 Orange Blossom Drive
- Marco Island Library – 210 South Heathwood Drive
Registered voters planning to vote in person during Early Voting or on Election Day are encouraged to study their sample ballot and bring it along to use as a guide when voting. At the polls, voters will be asked to provide a valid photo ID with signature. Accepted photo IDs include: a current Florida driver license, DHSMV issue Florida ID, U.S. Passport, debit or credit card, military ID, student ID, retirement center ID, neighborhood association ID or public assistance ID. If the photo ID does not include the voter’s signature, the voter will be required to provide an additional form of identification with their signature. Voters without the proper ID will be allowed to vote a provisional ballot.
For more information visit www.colliervotes.com or contact the Supervisor of Elections Office at (239) 252-8450.