NEWS RELEASE: Today is the Last Day of Early Voting for the 2014 General Election
November 01, 2014
For more information contact:
Collier County, Fla. - November 1, 2014: Today, November 1, is the last day to vote early in the 2014 General Election. Early Voting locations will be open from 9:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. at the following locations:
- Everglades City Hall – 102 Copeland Avenue N, Everglades City
- Golden Gate Community Center – 4701 Golden Gate Parkway
- Immokalee Community Park – 321 N First Street, Immokalee
- Library Headquarters – 2385 Orange Blossom Drive
- Marco Island Library – 210 S Heathwood Drive, Marco Island
- Norris Center at Cambier Park – 755 8th Avenue S
- North Collier Regional Park – 15000 Livingston Road
- Supervisor of Elections Office – Government Complex, 3295 Tamiami Trail E
Estimated wait times at each Early Voting location can be found at www.CollierVotes.com under the “Early Voting Wait Times” link. The page displays wait times in increments of: less than 15 minutes, less than 30 minutes, or more than 45 minutes.
Voters will be asked to provide a valid photo/signature ID. Accepted forms of photo/signature ID are: a current Florida Driver’s License, DHSMV-issued Florida ID, US Passport, debit or credit card, military ID, student ID, retirement center ID, neighborhood association ID or public assistance ID. If the ID presented at the polls contains a photo, but no signature, the voter will be asked to provide an additional form of accepted ID with their signature. Voters without the proper ID will be allowed to vote a provisional ballot.
The Collier County Supervisor of Elections Office encourages voters to study their sample ballot and bring it to the polls as a guide when voting. To verify registration status and to view a sample ballot, registered voters may go to www.CollierVotes.com under the “Am I Registered” tab or contact our office at (239)252-VOTE.
# # #This and all press releases can be found online, also available en Español, at our News Room.
Photos and web images can be downloaded via Picasa.Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter